Mondays at 7:00am Kathy on her way to her job at Florida Hospital drops me off at our local Publix Grocery store. This has become such a routine that the mundane and banal exercise of grocery shopping is a actually a pleasure.ser I have been doing our grocery shopping this way for four years now. Customer in the store are few but saying hello each week gives a neighborhood feel to the supermarket. The employees at our local store are just as friendly and helpful as the television ads say. When I worked for Sony Corporation, Publix Corporation in Lakeland, was a customer of mine. lt was an experience in Corporate culture that was impressive! Throughout the organization from executives to stock clerks the central purpose of the job its to be helpful and genuinely friendl;. The epitome of a corporate culture I have ever been involved with. Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Mondays@7AM
Mondays at 7:00am Kathy on her way to her job at Florida Hospital drops me off at our local Publix Grocery store. This has become such a routine that the mundane and banal exercise of grocery shopping is a actually a pleasure.ser I have been doing our grocery shopping this way for four years now. Customer in the store are few but saying hello each week gives a neighborhood feel to the supermarket. The employees at our local store are just as friendly and helpful as the television ads say. When I worked for Sony Corporation, Publix Corporation in Lakeland, was a customer of mine. lt was an experience in Corporate culture that was impressive! Throughout the organization from executives to stock clerks the central purpose of the job its to be helpful and genuinely friendl;. The epitome of a corporate culture I have ever been involved with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Mondays at 7:00am Kathy on her way to her job at Florida Hospital drops me off at our local Publix Grocery store. This has become such a r...
-
The city of Orlando is usually associated with Theme Parks and Ausements. Many residents love the Parks but as in many cities many residen...
-
When we lived at The Vue in 2013, We were most fortunate to have been introduced to Sparky'swhen Niles was still with us. Brent, A Do...
Just a comment
ReplyDelete